In 1950, we moved from Hadleigh into No 85 Hart Road; one of the Wiggins-built new houses. The second photo was taken just after we moved in, the third when a petrol station and workshop were built on the field.
These were demolished in 2004 and replaced by a block of retirement flats.
No. 85 is now a Doctor’s surgery.